Technical Writing and Translations English and Hebrew
Provide Hebrew/English technical documents:
- Original writing user guides/manuals
- Original documenting hardware procedures
- Translations from Hebrew to English and English to Hebrew
- Write/edit internal and external documents
- Arranging and compiling business knowledge and experience
- Technical Writing and Technical Translations for Hi-tech and Low-tech industry as well as various appliances and devices
- Apply a unified Look & Feel appearance to existing documents
- Create templates based on the business Look & Feel requirements
Unique Combination of Skills
- Experience in and implementation of the technical writing trade conventions
- A professional use of MS Word
- Hebrew and English at a mother tongue level
- Ability to manipulate graphical elements such as tables and images
- User Guides/Manuals and Work Orders – Original Technical Writing of assembling/installation/operation procedures, including photography.
- Professional technical documents, structured, clear and easy to use for the client and convenient to maintain.
- Clear language (Present tense), short paragraphs (Easy to follow the content), numbered instructions (Easy to ensure what is done), constancy in the titles and headings – All these provide a professional appearance enabling a comfort navigation in the document.
- Edit existing documents to attain structured, professional documents which enable the generation of automatic lists such as Table of Contents, List of Figures; these lists are generated and updated by a “click”, ease on navigating through the topics and maintaining the document in future versions.
- Single Sourcing – A modular file system for assembling a large and/or complex document, which may be combined of a server, database, product, custom adjusted, in MS Word, avoiding the need to invest in a special software.
Technical Translations – Hebrew to English/English to Hebrew
- Technical Translations from Hebrew to English
- Technical Translations from English to Hebrew
- Technical translations, with all the pictures and drawings
- Maintain, and if needed-improve, the original “look & feel”
- Deal with “Chinese English”
- Research for professional and accurate terms – Use of internet and field dictionaries.